1. Abhari, M. N., Iranshahi, M., Ghodsian, M., and Firoozabadi, B. (2018). Experimental study of obstacle effect on sediment transport of turbidity currents. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 56(5), 618-629.
2. Alavian, V., Jirka, G. H., Denton, R. A., Johnson, M. C., and Stefan, H. G. (1992). Density currents entering lakes and reservoirs. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 118(11), 1464-1489.
3. Alexander, J., & Morris, S. (1994). Observations on experimental, nonchannelized, high-concentration turbidity currents and variations in deposits around obstacles. Journal of Sedimentary Research, 64(4a), 899-909.
4. Asghari Pari, S.A., & Mohagheghian, S.M. (2015). Numerical study of the effect of using plate obstacle and oblique columnar obstacles in controlling density current, Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 9 (2), 357-366. (In Persian).
5. Asghari Pari, S. A., Kashefipour, S. M., Ghomeshi, M., & Bajestan, M. S. (2010). Effects of obstacle heights on controlling turbidity currents with different concentrations and discharges. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environmen., 8(2), 930–935.
6. Bühler, J., Oehy, C., & Schleiss, A. J. (2013). Jets opposing turbidity currents and open channel flows. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 139(1), 55-59.
7. De Cesare, G., Oehy, C., & Schleiss, A. (2008). Experiments on turbidity currents influenced by solid and permeable obstacles and water jet screens. In 6th ISUD-International Symposium on Ultrasonic Doppler Methods for Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague-Institute of Hydrodynamics AS CR.
8. Ellison, T. H., & Turner, J. S. (1959). Turbulent entrainment in stratified flows. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 6(3), 423-448.
9. Farizan, A., Yaghoubi, S., Firoozabadi, B., & Afshin, H. (2019). Effect of an obstacle on the depositional behaviour of turbidity currents. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 57(1), 75-89.
10. Inman, D. L., Nordstrom, C. E., and Flick, R. E. (1976). Currents in submarine canyons: An air-sea-land interaction. Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 8(1), 275-310.
11. Johnson, D. W. (1967). The origin of submarine canyons: a critical review of hypotheses. New York, USA: Hafner Publishing Company.
12. Kaheh, M., Ghomeshi, M., & Jahromi, S.M., (2012). Experimental investigation of gravity current dynamics on rough beds. Doctoral dissertation, PhD. Thesis, Chamran University. Ahwaz, Iran.
13. Khosropour, S., Kashifipour, S. M., & Daryaei, M. (2019). Investigation of the effect of density and arrangement of rough blocks with obstacle on the control of density current head, Journal of Hydraulic, 14 (2), 115-105. (In Persian).
14. Kochenderfer, M. J., & Wheeler, T. A. (2019). Algorithms for optimization. Stanford: Mit Press.
15. Kordnaej, M., Asgharipari, S.A., Sajadi, M.S., & Shafaei Bajestan, M. (2017). Laboratory comparison of the effect of porous obstacle and porous stepped obstacle in the control of density current, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 16 (4), 96-86. (In Persian).
16. Mirzaei Qh., ValiSamani J. M., & Mazaheri, M. (2015). Flood control and management with a powerful simulator of unstable currents in the river. Journal of Water and Irrigation Management, 5 (1), 96-81. (In Persian).
17. Mohammadi, M. A. H., Asghari Pari, S.A., & Sajjadi, S. M. (2016). Laboratory study of the effect of height, shape and location of gabion obstacles in controlling dense sediment current, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation Research, 23 (4), 265-251. (In Persian).
18. Nomura, S., Hitomi, J., De Cesare, G., Takeda, Y., Yamamoto, Y., & Sakaguchi, H. (2019). Sediment mass movement of a particle-laden turbidity current based on ultrasound velocity profiling and the distribution of sediment concentration. Geological Society, London, Special Publications, 477(1), 427-437.
19. Oehy, C. D., De Cesare, G., & Schleiss, A. J. (2010). Effect of inclined jet screen on turbidity current. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 48(1), 81-90.
20. Parker, G., Fukushima, Y., & Pantin, H. M. (1986). Self-accelerating turbidity currents. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 171, 145-181.
21. Pirnia, S. P., Wali Samani, J., & monaem, M. J. (2012). Spatial and temporal study of salinity infiltration in tidal river using COHERENS model: a case study of Bahmanshir river. Journal of Water and Irrigation Management, 3(1), 13-27. (In Persian).
22. Prinos, P. (1999). Two-dimensional density currents over obstacles. In proceedings of the 28thIAHR Congress, Graz, Austria.
23. Simpson, J. E. (1982). Gravity currents in the laboratory, atmosphere, and ocean. Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 14(1), 213–234.
24. Woods, A.W., Bursik, M.I., & Kurbatov, A.V. (1998). The interaction of ash flows with ridges, Bull Volcano. 160, 38-51.
25. Zeynivand, M., Kashfipour, S. M., & Qomshi, M. (2016). Laboratory study of the effect of permeability of permeable plates on concentrated flow control, Journal of Irrigation Science and Engineering, 40 (1), 24-13. (In Persian).