8. Chambers, R. (1988). Managing canal irrigation: Practical analysis from South Asia: Cambridge University Press.
9. De Boer, C., Vinke-de Kruijf, J., Özerol, G. & Bressers, H. T. A. (2013). Water governance, policy and knowledge transfer: International studies on contextual water management: Routledge.
10. De Stefano, L., Svendsen, M., Giordano, M., Steel, B. S., Brown, B. & Wolf, A. T. (2014). Water governance benchmarking: concepts and approach framework as applied to Middle East and North Africa countries. Water Policy, 16(6), 1121-1139.
11. Foster, S. & van der Gun, J. (2016). Groundwater governance: key challenges in applying the Global Framework for Action. Hydrogeology Journal, 24(4), 749-752.
12. Gain, A. K. & Schwab, M. (2012). An assessment of water governance trends: The case of Bangladesh. Water Policy, 14(5), 821-840.
13. Garduño, H., van Steenbergen, F. & Foster, S. (2010). Stakeholder participation in groundwater management. GW Mate Briefing Note Series.
14. Groundwater Governance: ,(2015), "Global diagnostic on groundwater governance", Special Edition for WWF7, UNESCO,IHP, gef, FAO, World Bank, 200P
15. Gruber, J. S. (2010). Key principles of community-based natural resource management: a synthesis and interpretation of identified effective approaches for managing the commons. Environmental Management, 45(1), 52-66.
16. Hahn, T., Olsson, P., Folke, C. & Johansson, K. (2006). Trust-building, knowledge generation and organizational innovations: the role of a bridging organization for adaptive comanagement of a wetland landscape around Kristianstad, Sweden. Human Ecology, 34(4), 573-592.
17. Hanneman, R.A. & Riddle, M. (2005). Introduction to Social Network Methods. University of California, Riverside. Published in digital form at https://faculty.ucr.edu/~hanneman/
18. Hoogesteger, J. & Wester, P. (2015). Intensive groundwater use and (in) equity: Processes and governance challenges. Environmental Science& Policy, 51,117-124.
19. Kazuva, E., Zhang, J., Tong, Z., Si, A. & Na, L. (2018). The DPSIR model for environmental risk assessment of municipal solid waste in Dar es Salaam city, Tanzania. International journal of environmental research and public health, 15(8), 1692.
20. Knüppe, K. & Pahl-Wostl, C. (2011). A framework for the analysis of governance structures applying to groundwater resources and the requirements for the sustainable management of associated ecosystem services. Water Resources Management, 25(13), 3387-3411.
21. Kuzdas, C., Warner, B. P., Wiek, A., Vignola, R., Yglesias, M. & Childers, D. L. (2015). Sustainability assessment of water governance alternatives: the case of Guanacaste Costa Rica. Sustainability Science, 11(2), 231-247.
22. Lautze, J. (2014). Key concepts in water resource management: a review and critical evaluation: Routledge.
23. Megdal, S., Eden, S. & Shamir, E. (2017). Water governance, stakeholder engagement, and sustainable water resources management. Water, 9(190), 1-8.
24. Mills M., Álvarez-Romero J.G., Vance-Borland K., Cohen P., Pressey R.L., Guerrero A.M., et al. (2014). Linking regional planning and local action: Towards using social network analysis in systematic conservation planning. Biological Conservation, 169: 6-13.
25. Mirnezami, S. J., de Boer, C. & Bagheri, A. (2019). Groundwater governance and implementing the conservation policy: the case study of Rafsanjan Plain in Iran. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 1-28.
26. Newig, J., Günther, D. & Pahl-Wostl, C. (2010). Synapses in the network: learning in governance networks in the context of environmental management. Ecology and Society, 15(4).
27. OECD. (2011). Water governance in OECD countries: A multi-level approach: OECD.
28. Pretty, J. & Ward, H. (2001). Social capital and the environment. World Development, 29(2), 209-227.
29. Rogers, P. & Hall, A.W. (2003). Effective water governance.TEC Background Papers No. 7. Global Water Partnership. Stockholm, Sweden. 48p.
30. Svendsen, M. & Meinzen-Dick, R. (1997). Irrigation management institutions in transition: a look back, a look forward. Irrigation and Drainage Systems, 11(2), 139-156.
31. Tropp, H. (2006). Water governance challenges: Managing competition and scarcity for hunger and poverty reduction and environmental sustainability (No. HDOCPA-2006-13). Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
32. Weiss, K., Hamann, M., Kinney, M. & Marsh H. (2012). Knowledge exchange and policy influence in a marine resource governance network. Global Environmental Change, 22(1): 178-188.
33. Wiek, A., Zemp, S., Siegrist, M. & Walter, A. I. (2007). Sustainable governance of emerging technologies-Critical constellations in the agent network of nanotechnology. Technology in Society, 29(4), 388-406.